Reserve a Fan Table!
Fellow Fans and DemiCon Guests:
- Fan tables are available free to fan clubs and other related organizations on a first-come-first-served basis, with a limit of one table per group per day
- You do not have to have a fan table the whole weekend. If you can only join us on one day that is fine.
- DemiCon memberships are not required for persons who are only staffing fan tables. However, if you choose to see/participate in other parts of the Con, you will need a DemiCon membership.
- You cannot sell merchandise. If you have merchandise to sell, please apply to be a dealer. Go to our our dealers’ registration page for details.
- You are welcome to also host a panel to talk about your group but it is not mandatory for a fan table. If you wish to host a panel, go to programming and sign up.
Thank you for your cooperation. To reserve a fan table contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at DemiCon 32. If a day is filled we will have a waiting list in case someone cancels.